Father’s Day is rapidly approaching, and some of us take a little too long to get moving on the process of selecting a gift and getting it to Dad in time for the big day. Shopping for Dad can sometimes be extremely difficult, so let’s take a look at a few last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas that you can purchase and get to your dad on time.
Easy Father’s Day Gift Ideas
The specific gift you choose will need to be personal to your own father, but here are a few categories of presents that are easy enough to shop for and quick to be delivered:
- Utility: If your dad prefers to do the bulk of the house and yard work on his own, consider getting him some new tools. Look around the shed to see which ones are in desperate need of an upgrade, or if there are glaring omissions from his set. All types of individual tools and sets can be found online with expedited delivery.
- Nostalgia: You can always go the DIY route, creating a gift out of relics of the memories you and your dad have made over the years. Consider making him a collage or scrapbook that contains these treasures of the past. This is also a great idea for those who are looking to get their children or siblings involved in the gift giving fun.
- A New Memory: Finally, there is always the option of purchasing your father some form of ticket to help him make a new memory. For example, you can get him tickets to an important game for his favorite team, or even send him on a vacation to somewhere he has never been. Sometimes these options are even better than a material object.
Father’s Day Gift Delivery
If you can’t find the perfect gift in the stores, consider sending a beautiful flower arrangement or gift basket. Here are a few our our favorites from the Father’s Day Collection:
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame Basket: This wicker basket is filled with ballpark snacks, root beer, a baseball and more, making for a delicious and memorable treat.
- Perfect Chevy Pickup by Teleflora: This beautiful arrangement of succulent plants comes in a charming ceramic Chevy pickup, which dad can keep and fill with other plants or treats for years to come.
- Beautiful in Blue: This lovely bouquet is filled with blue hydrangea, oriental lilies and more for an arrangement that smells just as beautiful as it looks.
When you are coming down to the wire with your last-minute Father’s Day gift, be sure to check out all of our special options and rest assured that we will get it to your dad quickly. Happy Father’s Day!