Teleflora's Top Holiday Gifts for Everyone on Your List
Fresh Floral Arrangements in Designer Keepsake Containers from Faith Hill,
Thomas Kinkade and Radko Deliver Christmas Cheer to Everyone on Santa's List
LOS ANGELES (November 2, 2011) - Every year the holiday season brings with it an abundance of gifting mysteries to solve. This season, make it an easy decision by sending hand-arranged, hand-delivered gift of Christmas flowers from Teleflora, the world's leading flower delivery service. Teleflora creates holiday cheer with festive arrangements for every budget, including new holiday bouquets from Teleflora’s exclusive collection by Grammy® Award winning artist Faith Hill.
This holiday season, shop Teleflora's top gifts for everyone on your list.
(1) Faith Hill - Always Merry Christmas Centerpiece ($64.95) - Wow your holiday hostess with the perfect centerpiece to complement their holiday table. From the Collection by Faith Hill, this gorgeous hand-blown glass bowl is filled with beautiful red and white roses and makes a stunning statement for the holidays.
(2) Celebrations by Radko® Glitter & Shine Holiday Ornament ($49.95) – Perfect for that holiday decorator who loves to make a festive statement. Glittering white snow tops off this whimsical oversized sparkling ornament by Christopher Radko. Filled with a merry red and white bouquet now, and with holiday goodies later, it’s the perfect bouquet to sweeten the season.
(3) Teleflora's Send a Hug™ Penguin Holiday Bouquet ($44.95) – For kids from 1 to 92, Teleflora’s Send a Hug™ is an adorable gift that will melt hearts of all ages. Cuddled up to an "ice cube" vase made of sculpted glass and topped with a bright holiday bouquet, this precious ceramic penguin is impossible to resist.
(4) Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Carolers Centerpiece by Teleflora ($89.95) – Great for the Christmas collector to add to their growing collection or start a holiday tradition. This hand-painted Thomas Kinkade village lights up and plays "Deck the Halls." The colorful scene, which sits atop red and white florals, includes carolers, a Christmas tree and a horse-drawn sleigh. It's beginning to look - and sound - a lot like Christmas.
(5) Teleflora's Snow Flurries Present Perfect™ Holiday Bouquet ($44.95) – The ideal table topper for holiday gatherings and great for teacher gifts too, this holiday gift box bouquet is wrapped and ready to go. Filled with festive flowers, this arrangement is one to put on your holiday go-to list.
(6) Teleflora's Star Bright Holiday Centerpiece ($69.95) – Brighten your own holiday table or send warm wishes to loved ones far away. Beautiful red roses, green holly and fragrant pine dance like sugarplums around a stunning shooting star hurricane lamp.
Teleflora is the world’s leading flower delivery service connecting customers with the nation’s best local florists for over 75 years. All Teleflora flower arrangements are artistically arranged and hand-delivered in a keepsake vase using only the freshest flowers available through its member florist network. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Teleflora has over 16,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, with an additional 20,000 affiliated florists outside North America. Through its extensive member florist network, Web sites including www.teleflora.com and www.findaflorist.com, and its toll-free line 1-800-TELEFLORA, the company offers consumers fast, convenient and high-quality flowers and keepsake products. Follow Teleflora on Facebook.