Teleflora is hiring 500+ home-based customer service agents to help during our busy Mother’s Day season.
We are hiring a large group of on call center agents to take floral orders for Teleflora. Applications for Teleflora Consumer Professional positions are currently being accepted.
Seasonal work-at-home agents will help customers via phone and internet to choose and order the perfect flower arrangements to assist customers with choosing the perfect Mother’s Day bouquet or to celebrate milestones like birthdays or anniversaries or to send sympathy condolences.
Many employees find that working from home allows for an easier balance of work and family time while giving them the opportunity to earn extra money. Agents can enjoy the flexibility Teleflora offers to pick a work schedule that best fits their personal and family needs. Perfect for stay at home moms/dads, retirees, students or anyone who wants to work from home! You get to telecommute! You can work from the comfort of your home dining table, in your PJs if you choose.
Who are we looking to hire?
· Home based, part time, on call agents for Teleflora.
· Home agents need a landline phone, a PC and high-speed internet.
· We are unable to accept applications from the following states: AL, CA, CT, IL, MA, NM, NV, NY,OR, RI, VT and WA.
How long will seasonal work last and what are the hours?
· Training classes (12 – 16 hours) for the Mother's Day season are currently being scheduled.
· Full time and part time schedules available depending on seasonal call volume.
· Shift work available over 24 hours timeframe.
· Minimum shift: we require you to do a 2 hour shift minimum.
What equipment do I need to have in my home office?
· A PC
• With Windows XP, Windows Vista Basic, Windows Vista Premium/Business/Ultimate, or Windows 7 or 8.
• USB headset/headphones for training webinars
• 2 GB RAM is required.
· Internet connection
• Must be ‘hard-wired’ to modem or router
• High Speed Internet: DSL or Cable
• No wireless connections or satellite ISPs allowed
· Landline phone
• Analog landline phone line - basic phone line needed which does not include call waiting or voicemail
• No cell phones, digital or VoIP allowed (some cable companies ok)
· Phone Headset.
• Corded Telephone headset - with noise-canceling microphone that plugs into a corded landline telephone for production calls.
• Mute button and volume control required either on headset or phone
What is the pay?
· Paid training: (12 – 16 hours) paid at your state's minimum wage per hour.
· After training: $8 per hour and a bonus of $250 for completing a holiday assignment.
How do I apply for the position?
Interested applicants can find more info and apply for the position by clicking Teleflora work-at-home positions.
Watch Teleflora’s “How to work at Home” video on YouTube.
This article is brought to you by Teleflora on Google+