Graduation season is upon us, as students from across the country move on after completing their tenures at high school or college. Flowers are a great way to show your respect for these recent graduates and ring in the next phase of their lives. We have a wide variety of graduation bouquets that are perfect for the occasion. Let’s take a look at some of our favorite graduation flowers.
Making Graduation Memorable with Flowers
If you are looking for some inspiration to commemorate the day your loved one graduated from high school or college, consider one of these arrangements:
- Money Tree: A lighthearted and enjoyable arrangement, this option gives the graduate something to laugh about and is especially relevant if they are going to be in a dorm room next year. Small and refined, the Pachira tree is easy to take care of and is meant to signify luck and prosperity. Delivered in a small black container, this is also a great gift for college graduates, as they can place it on their first work desk.
- Thrilled for You: To truly make a statement, consider this bouquet that comes with vivid roses, lavender carnations, spiral eucalyptus and more. Contained within our own Celebrate in Style gold cube, this arrangement is a perfect gift delivered in person or from a distance, and certainly carries the vibe of success and celebration.
- ’65 Ford Mustang: If your recent graduates are going to be heading off to school or a job far away, our ’65 Ford Mustang bouquet will ensure they never forget you or their accomplishment. The yellow alstroemeria, red carnations, white button spray chrysanthemums and blue delphinium create a cheerful blend that will resonate in spring, while all of the flowers are contained within a model ’65 Ford Mustang collectible they can keep forever.
Timeless Graduation Flowers
Here are a few flower arrangements that are timeless for a recent graduate:
- Wondrous Wishes: Maybe the classiest of all our graduation bouquets, this lovely arrangement of hydrangea, roses, gerberas, daisies and more is vivid yet refined. This comes in our classic Couture Vase, which can be used time after time to hold their favorite flowers when they are starting out at their first job or getting through the first semester of college.
- Sunny Day Pitcher of Cheer: With delicate yellow gerbera daisies, alstroemeria, carnations and roses aside monte cassino asters and green variegated pittosporum, this arrangement is one of a kind. It also comes in a Sunny Day pitcher that can be used to serve lemonade and other beverages on warm, bright days.
No matter what you think your graduate would like, we have you covered for all of your bouquets and floral arrangement needs this season!